Find a Voice | FUND a Voice, at The Children's Center


Is my contribution tax-deductible?

Gifts are tax deductible to the extent of current IRS regulations. For how much you can deduct, consult your tax advisor and the IRS web site.

Will I receive a receipt for my contribution?

Donors will receive an electronic receipt via e-mail once a gift has been made.

When will my credit card be charged?

Credit cards are charged immediately upon finalizing gifts made on the site.

What if my place of employment will match my gift?

Many companies match charitable gifts, which can double or triple your contribution. To find out if your employer (or your spouse's employer) has a matching gift program, please click here.

Who should I contact with questions about my contribution?

The USM Foundation can be reached by calling 601.266.5210 or toll-free at 1.888.448.3876 or by emailing

How do I make a planned gift to Southern Miss?

Please call 601.266.5210 or email if you are interested in making a planned gift to Southern Miss.

Can I make a gift in honor or in memory of someone?

Yes, if you chose this option the person who you make the gift in honor or memory of will be listed on the donor wall. 

Are international donations accepted?

Yes, international gifts made using USD are accepted.